Okay - here we go. How do you all like this bedroom? No, it's not ours, but maybe someday- we can dream can't we? This is the first try at putting pictures on here.
We went to Canada in Januray, to a "Celebration of Life" for Doug's brother in law who passed away. This is the ferry coming into Seattle.
Here is that famous Seattle land mark. Who can guess what it is? I think it is called the Seattle Space Thimble or something like that.
This is Canada Place on the waterfront in Vancouver, BC with a train in the foreground.
Carol says I can't take photos on our trips any more because I think that trains are so important.
Opps! another train slipped in. These are Canadian trains just so you know. And the background is Gastown from the train tracks side.

Another view of the same area in Vancouver from a different perspective.
Carol is in the plane #1 (not the pilot of course)
Ellen, Phyllis, Janet, Pat, Doug and Carol
Youngest to oldest of my sibblings.
Amanda, Me and Jennifer. My two daughters
Carol my sister and Carol my wife.
This is just to show that we sometimes go to places that are warm. The Atlantic Ocean in the background in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
3 comments:
We love the pictures, but were kind of freaked out by the airplane one...scary! And once again your pictures have made us thankful that we live in sunny Hawaii! Luv Mark and erin
It's about time we get to see more. Thanks for sharing I haven't seen much of Doug's Family that was cool. Did you really fly in those planes??? Luv ya crazysumms
I had to do a double take at that first picture. I really thought you guys did some remodeling. Love the pictures!!! Weren't you afraid mom of being in that plane?
Post a Comment